NEED HV CONNECTOR

Don Buska D.Buska at ADVANTEST.COM
Tue Jun 5 13:17:33 EDT 2001

Hi Dee,

They can be purchased new from Millen Electronics:

Snail us at:
  PO Box 4215
  Andover MA
       01810-0814

Our Telephone is:
  978 975 2711    BEST HOURS MON.-THUR 9:30 TO 2:00
  978 474 8949 (Fax)  24 HOURS

VISIT OUR WEBSITES AT:
  http://www.jamesmillenco.com
  http://www.unadilla.com
  http://www.bibliosource.com.

73

Don N9OO

P.S.  I have no connection with Millen Electronics, but I have talked numerous times
with Ralph KA1FAA the owner.