FS JOHNSON VALIANT PANEL / CAB

Dee Almquist w4pnt at VAIX.NET
Wed Jun 13 10:47:21 EDT 2001

Hello Fellow AM'rs
I have completely refinished Valiant l panel & cab set ready to trade out
for your old one. Price $250. + a complete, no rust, no extra holes in
panel, refinishable cab set. Many of you know my restoration quality. But
you might visit my web page to see what I do. Lots of pics.
Packing & shipping is extra. This is the last of the completed panels for
now until I get the screen printing shop in operation. Hopefully, that will
be within couple of weeks. Still doing (expensive) R & D.
Regards
Dee
http://w4pnt.8k.com
Patty & Dee's Marina Collectors of "firebottle" radios
534 W. Main St.
Waynesboro, Va. 22980
(540)249-3161 Cell: (540)471-7023