JOHNSON CAB & PAN REFINISH

Dee Almquist w4pnt at VAIX.NET
Fri Jun 15 21:28:21 EDT 2001

Hello Fellow AM'rs
Seems we are now back in the screen printing business!!
We turned out (from our new shop) the first Ranger-1 panels today & a Ranger
2 and they look great. Now to get our backlog done. Its been a challanging
experience learning to do screening. But we're finially there!
We are now taking RANGER & VALIANT cab sets ONLY. Cost $250. + shipping.

Our goal; FAST TURNAROUND, within 4 weeks. I am slowly building an inventory
of Ranger panel & cab sets to have completed ahead of time for trade out & a
couple of Valiants.

Thanks all for your patience. Especially those that have been waiting for
the return of their cab sets. (interestingly nobody has complained!)
73 es Dee
Someday I'll get back on AM, hi.
http://w4pnt.8k.com
Patty & Dee's Marina Collectors of "firebottle" radios
534 W. Main St.
Waynesboro, Va. 22980
(540)249-3161 Cell: (540)471-7023