Time To Cry Guys SX88

Jim Strohm jstrohm at TEXAS.NET
Mon Jun 25 09:20:29 EDT 2001

 Alan Gutfrucht <alang at ESSEX1.COM> says...

>I have an interesting story along the same line that happened to me this
>weekend.
>
>A fellow ham friend of mine called me up to tell me about an SK estate
>auction that was taking place in our little Illinois town.

I like a bargain at least as much as the other guy -- but how far is this
picture from the "swindling the SK's widow" scenario?  I do hope that the
other bidder provided good homes for those rigs -- in the United States,
and preferably in his own shack.

Jim N6OTQ