RF Protection switching 'BRICK'

Ed Tanton n4xy at ATT.NET
Thu Jun 28 16:08:03 EDT 2001

Hello folks... I finally think I am finished with the RF PROTECTION section
of my larger project, an RF switching unit. This section will self-protect
itself, and any receiver or distribution amp connected to it. It is NOT
intended to replace lightning protection, but rather, act as an adjunct to
T/R switching. All data inputs and outputs are opto-buffered, and are passed
through. The schematic is done in Adobe PDF format. Please let me know if
you find any errors, etc.

While it is going to be part of something a bit bigger (added HC-1 vacuum
relays) it is completely stand-alone, and with the appropriate relay(s)
should do a great job of protecting any receiver.

Start on: <http://www.qsl.net/n4xy/hmbw1.html> ...near the bottom of the
page.

73  Ed Tanton  N4XY  <n4xy at arrl.net>

Ed Tanton  N4XY