FS HAMMAR HQ-180A

Dee Almquist w4pnt at VAIX.NET
Fri Mar 16 09:05:05 EST 2001

Hi Fellow Anchorites
I finially got the Hammarlund HQ180A finished. Took a lot of time to get it
right but learned a lot also. Comes with completely refinished panel & cab.
Yes even the tube layout label is on back apron. A very nice performer & it
tracks well.... now. I have pics if you want to look. Only negative of this
rx, the chassis is spotted with tarnish. I plan on having it on display at
the Timonium (Md) hf end of month (inside tailgating). Price: $600.  And I
also have a restored matching speaker but that is an extra. The radio comes
with 60 day parts & labor warrantee in unlikely event of tube failure or
something.
Looking forward to seeing you fellow AM'rs
73 es Dee
http://w4pnt.8k.com
Patty & Dee's Marina Collectors of "firebottle" radios
534 W. Main St.
Waynesboro, Va. 22980
(540)249-3161 Cell: (540)471-7023