How Do You Re-do Screen Printing?

Ron Evans cosmos41 at IX.NETCOM.COM
Mon Mar 19 17:58:56 EST 2001

I have a nice little Johnson Adventurer that desperately needs quite a
bit of the front panel lettering re-done.  The problem is, as you know,
the lettering is done in a light green on both the maroon and the grey
parts of the front panel.  I could repaint the front panel and use
commercial rub-on stencils except that I don't know of any that can be
obtained in "green."  Most are white or black.  Any suggestions?

Also, if I were going to repaint the front panel, how could I handle the
green Johnson Viking Adventurer logo in the upper left corner of the
front panel?

Maybe the best answer is for me to just wait and hope that the
Adventurer will be added to the list of rigs that are now being
commercially restored. Oh, well, if you have any ideas or suggestions, I
would love to hear them.

Thanks in advance es 73,

Ron - K5MVR