Hallicrafters FPM-300

Fred Holnagel w7prv at JUNO.COM
Wed May 23 19:13:31 EDT 2001

Don'r recond i know if this qualifies as a boatanchor except by weight,
pretty heavy.. Any suggestions on where to find the toothed belt or
removing ithe existing one  and shifting it a little bit to where there
are teeth at both drive pullys on the FPM-300? Looks like that would be a
major undertaking.  This is the second one of these I've seen and seems
to be a delicate part with the teeth dropping off the belt like a prize
fighter! Any one ever make the repair.  I'd like to restore this and keep
it for my collection.   Thanks for any help! Fred W7PRV