Re email problem

Charles Bacon cfb at DUE.COM
Thu Nov 8 16:01:33 EST 2001

While this too is off topic for the list, I thought everyone would appreciate an
easy and free way to avoid update and upgrade problems. I use BigFix from
bigfix.com, and it is absolutely a wonderful way to stay on top of update, upgrade
and security problems, including auto notification of the latest virus updates. I
suspect that using this would prevent such problems as Ed and Murray are
discussing.

Charles Bacon
(Interests relevant to the List: Boatanchors and Old Test Equipment)