FM Conversion Book

Glen E. Zook gzook at HOME.COM
Tue Nov 27 22:09:28 EST 2001

I have recently been asked by several amateurs if there are available
any copies of the book I wrote that was published in 1972 by 73
available.  This book, really almost a "booklet", is 54 pages long and
is entitled Converting Commercial FM Gear.

Basically, it covers converting the old Motorola, General Electric, etc.
FM equipment to the amateur bands, a number of schematics, tune-up,
simple test equipment, and so on.

I have had a few copies reprinted and they are available for $10 each
plus $2 shipping CONUS or $10 + $3 Canada.  Texas residents add $1 for
sales tax.

Frankly, unless one is really trying for the "old" days of just a few
channels on FM, the information is "way out of date".  But, some people
have asked for copies for "nostalgia" purposes.

If interested, E-Mail me or send a cheque for the appropriate amount to

Glen E. Zook
410 Lawndale Drive
Richardson, Texas 75080

Thanks