Have grant money for buying radar and countermeasures this week!

ed sharpe esharpe at USWEST.NET
Wed Oct 3 02:20:00 EDT 2001

Greetings from the Museum,

A rather nice thing happened today! We received a  small grant specifically
to be used for the purchase of radar and radar countermeasures equipment and
manuals.  The grant giver would like  to see the bulk of it disbursed
towards early navy equipment but would not be opposed to seeing some  AAF
 I twisted his arm a little!)

Please submit any lists of early radar equipment  and manuals ( especially
the early s series  two letter designated navy radar sets and  mark series
gun directors.   Also remember we need radar countermeasures equipment and
manuals. Also state  your selling price and condition.

Thank you for your consideration of this matter.

Ed Sharpe archivist for smecc
see us at  http://www.smecc.org
( the web site drastically lags the physical development of the facility
though... drop by and visit for a more up to date view!)