2 Meter Transmit Crystals

Glen E. Zook gzook at HOME.COM
Wed Oct 3 12:48:40 EDT 2001

These can qualify as "boat anchor" items since they will work in some of
the early 2 meter Hybrid transceivers!

I have the following, brand new, transmit crystals for 2 meters that are
in the HC18/U type holders (small size with pins).  $10 each or 6 for
$50 CONUS postpaid, $11 each or 6 for $55 Canada postpaid.  The quantity
available of each type crystal is indicated.  These are 18 MHz range for
X 8 frequency multiplication.  I have no idea as to exactly which rigs
these were original equipment for.

HC18/U crystals (small size, plug in) transmit on the
following frequencies:

146.280 MHz Quantity 4
146.310 MHz Quantity 2
146.340 MHz Quantity 1
146.490 MHz Quantity 1
146.760 MHz Quantity 1
146.940 MHz Quantity 3

E-Mail me to reserve crystals.  They will be reserved on a first come,
first served, basis.  If payment is not received within 7 working days,
the next person who requested the frequency will have the opportunity to
purchase.  I will accept personal cheques from licensed amateur radio
operators.  It is taking about 3 days right now for personal cheques to
clear.

I am still looking through my extensive crystal stock for other crystals
that are useful on the amateur bands.  Will post information when I find
some more.

Glen, K9STH