FS PHILIPS PM3055 OSCOPE

Dee Almquist w4pnt at VAIX.NET
Wed Oct 10 18:11:19 EDT 2001

Hi Fellow AM'rs
I have decided to find a home for the Philips scope. Price $195. + shipping.
This is truly a nice 50 meg scope, digital control with LCD display for
input vertical & sweep. Its dual trace & seperate sinc input if desired
(also auto trigered). Comes w / 2 high grade Philips 10x probes & complete
set of manuals. Been using it on the bench for a month & it performs
perfectly. The only downer was I broke the trim ring (its plastic) which I
epoxied. Its strong & should give no problems.

I also bought 2 other scopes (a Tek 465 & HP for the hamshack) which I
decided to keep.

Want a pic? Just ask.
73 es Dee