Any interest in a Hallicrafters SR-150 w/ ps? Works great

Dave Ellison deellison at USWEST.NET
Sun Oct 14 17:13:37 EDT 2001

 Hello all,

 I have a Hallicrafters SR-150 with matching power supply
 and speaker.

 Works great - VERY hot receiver.  Very clean inside and
 out.  Seems to load to full power just fine and hears everything.
 I'm re-doing my shack and although I've had this radio for
years I have never had it on the air, so time to go.

 I have no idea of worth.  Offers?  Not interested in trades.

 Photos to SERIOUS inquiries.  If no interest here I'll try
Ebay.

Thank you,

Dave WB7AWK
www.Boatanchors.com