SB300/400 Stuff

Emile Imberman Emile_Imberman at 3COM.COM
Thu Oct 18 09:56:34 EDT 2001

Hi,
       I have recently purchased an SB300 and SB400.  They are missing the Power
Plugs.  These are the two prong female connectors that plug into the Power
Recepticle in the Radio.  Is this a standard item that can be purchased easily.
Also, I need to buy the Rubber Feet as well.  Any information will be helpfull.
Thanks.

                                                        Emile