PSE HELP: LST-325 Radio Room Restoration

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Tue Oct 23 05:47:16 EDT 2001

Hi Bob - there is a actually an e-mail list specifically for co-ordinating
such "piggy-back rides" for amateur radio BA equipment via truckers taking loads across
country.

I used to be subscribed to it but now I have no idea where it is or how to get on it.

Maybe one of the other BA enthuisiasts can tell you...

Brian

CC: Other BA lists