Ref: Demilitarization

john johnmb at NC.RR.COM
Sat Oct 27 19:31:25 EDT 2001

....and they could turn this around ANY time they wanted, if it suited
their purposes.

How in blue blazes do they think they can reclaim items that DO NOT BELONG
TO THEM... they having SOLD such items long ago, legally, and DO NOT
OWN THEM anymore.

This is a BS law and should have never been passed.  Things are going to get
mighty interesting should they go around trying to take back firearms ,
radios,
or anything else they DO NOT OWN from their legal owners.

More crap from Washington...
JB

http://www.tempe.gov/lists/control.asp?list=BOATANCHORS