Advise Needed on a Plastic Wire Mount

Greg Gore GARDGORE at AOL.COM
Sun Sep 9 09:26:53 EDT 2001

Hello everyone, I am looking for a certain style plastic wire mount to finish
a restoration project here. I hope someone has seen these somewhere as I am
about to start driving around to the various hardware stores and supply
houses to see what's available. Perhaps you know of a website that has these
to save some time. The mount is made of amber colored plastic and has a small
loop with flat tabs on one side for a screw. The size is approximately 1/2
inch by 3/4 inch with a loop to hold a 1/4 inch wire bundle. I wanted to find
something close to the original if possible as its located on top of the
chassis near the center and trying to use the first thing I find might not
look right. I would really appreciate any help on this as I have a friend
that has needed one for his too for some time now.

Thanks, Greg Gore; WA1KBQ