God be with you All.

Chris Gill micro at IIG.COM.AU
Tue Sep 11 22:04:21 EDT 2001

My Wife and I wish to convey to all Americans on these and all the other
lists, to all your relatives, friends and the people of America, our deepest
sympathy. We first saw this on late breaking news last night your time and
have spent the night in shock and disbelief that such terror and horror
could be perpetrated against innocent civilians going about there normal
daily lives. We can only say that our prayer's and I am sure the prayer's of
all free loving Australians are with you all.
Chris and Franes Gill.
Cairns, Queensland.
Australia.