May I suggest (U.S. Amateurs)

Roger A. McCarty rmccarty at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Sep 13 03:14:33 EDT 2001

As a gesture of our Solidarity, that all of us purchase an American Flag for
mounting to an automobile antenna. They can be purchased in single lots for
as little as .50 ea.

I personally would like to see every automobile in the Country flying the
flag.

I have purchased a Gross to give away, and have written to local businesses
suggesting they give them away as well. Perhaps others on this list will see
fit to do the same.

In a short search on the web, I found this site;

http://www.anyflag.com/american/indoor.htm#1

I am in no way affiliated with this company or any Flag company.

Roger KD6CC