FS: O'SCOPES

Dee Almquist w4pnt at VAIX.NET
Fri Sep 14 09:25:15 EDT 2001

Hi Am'rs & Restorers
I just had to replace my ocilloscope & I bought 2 in the process. The best
one is a HP1740A, 100mhz, dual chan w / time delay and all. Nice scope. I
cleaned it up & sinc / trace works up to as high as  my generator goes
(52mhz). I didnt try time delay, never use it anyway. The only neg I see is
some slight jitter on chan b until its warmed up well. Then that stabilizes.
The important thing it sincs well on all freqs that I can check. Cosmetics
are good. Pics available. Price $175. + shipping.

Another scope fs is a Tek 454 100mhz. It displays all freqs. However, this
one has lost the sinc pulse. That can be fixed w/ TLC & patience. Cosmetics
good. Price $75. + shipping.

And one other scope I have had around for some time. Tek 503 audio scope.
Works well looks good. My plan was to bring the vertical plates out the rear
apron for rf (sample off your AM rig to monitor modulation). Somewhere I
have documentation on this scope to do that. The heigth of the panel is only
6" & is rack mount.
Price $50. + shipping

I prefer to deliver these scopes at the Bowie Md. HF end of month. I have no
manuals on the above (except the Tek 503). But they can be obtained from
some of the manual folks.

Any interest?
73 es Dee
http://w4pnt.8k.com
Patty & Dee's Marina Collectors of "firebottle" radios
Sound In Mind
534 W. Main St.
Waynesboro, Va. 22980
(540)249-3161 Cell: (540)480-7179