NEED HELP TO COMPLETE SOME MUSEUM DISPLAYS........ THIS WEEK!!!!!!

ed sharpe esharpe at USWEST.NET
Sun Sep 16 00:23:24 EDT 2001

1938 - 27 September: Start of European service (News in French, German, and
Italian) BBC  ( you made me have to search to come up with a radio related
event!)

Actually Hue,  it is the start of the events in the historic district where
the building exists, and this particular mass event tends to turn out a
large amount of young folk so also want to be open to amaze some of them! .

It is also the Birthday of a mentor I had a  young person that was very much
into radio.

 Do you have any odd items or Lit that can assist us> please advise...

I am impressed with the number of emails, comments on web site and extending
wishes and artifacts we have received....

there remains much to be done.....
I will get an early night sleep and back to it
at the crack of dawn Sunday.

ed sharpe archivist for smecc