Pictures needed

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Wed Sep 19 15:38:54 EDT 2001

You can find tons of Collins pictures already out there on the web. Try the links at:

http://dmoz.org/Recreation/Amateur_Radio/Boatanchors/Collins/

and:

http://dmoz.org/Recreation/Amateur_Radio/Boatanchors/Individuals'_Collections/

There are several other possibilities that you can find at:

http://dmoz.org/Recreation/Amateur_Radio/Boatanchors/

or just do a search on the word COLLINS at:

http://dmoz.org/

I hope that helps your son!