For Sale: Original BA Manuals and Goodies

David Hollander n7rk at DANCRIS.COM
Thu Sep 20 21:02:23 EDT 2001

I have the following for sale. Click on the links to view pictures.

Shipping is extra on all

These are all original  manuals- not copies!

Hallicrafters SX-115 Manual - excellent condition.......$60

Hallicrafters HT-40K Halli-kit operating and service manual - excellent
condition........$30

Heathkit HW-18-3 2 Channel SSB Transceiver Manual - excellent condition
(no marks)......$30
(This is the 2 channel crystal controlled transceiver for 160 meters - I
had one in the late 1960's)

Atlas 210X/215X Manual.........$30

2 - Swan 350 manuals - covers have marks on them but insides are
excellent condition.........$30 each

Signal One Operating Manual  - Original Signal One CX-7A Operating
Manual. This manual contains the
operating instructions for CX7A transceiver. This copy is clean and in
excellent shape..............$30

Hallicrafters CRX-2 High Band VHF FM Receiver.
This is a 10 tube receiver that covers 152 to 174 MHz built in 1962 and
1963. Includes a built-in speaker. The unit works and is in nice
condition with some scratches. If you are a Hallicrafters collector
this would make a nice addition to your collection.  .............$45 + Shipping

http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk/hallicrx2.jpg

BUD Link Coupled Transmitter Coils
These coils cover 80-40-20 and 10 meters (their was no 15 meters than)
and are either from the 1930's or 1940's. The set also includes the connector
bar. Two of the coils have the ceramic bar cracked but can be glued back
together. These would be ideal if you are building a 1930's or 1940's style
transmitter in the several hundred watt power
level..................$50+ shipping

http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk/budcoils.jpg

Emerson Model 704 Portable Tube Radio
This is a four tube battery operated radio from 1952. The case has many
scratches and the metal handle is rusty. The inside is clean and shows
no signs of
battery acid damage. The radio is untested as I don't have the high voltage
batteries to test it. It my be hard to tell from the pictures but the
color is a dark forest
green.............................................$20+ shipping

http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk/emersonport.jpg

"Rare" Gonset 2 Meter VFO and Audio Pre-Amp
This unit matches the Gonset Gooney Bird. I have been a ham for 38 years
and I had never seen one of these units before. Cosmetically, the unit
looks very
good. I don't believe that the knobs are the original ones but it should not
be that difficult to find the correct knobs off of a junker Gooney Bird.
The unit is untested......................................................$100+shipping

http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk/gonsetvfo.jpg

Drake R-4A Receiver and MS-4 Speaker with the original manual. The radio
is in pristine condition and the speaker is also very clean. The copper
chassis is also like new and unpitted. The radio plays however the audio
is a bit distorted into the speaker but it sounds good into the
headphones. All other
functions work correctly. The receiver still has the factory tag on the
line cord.
The pictures do not do this receiver justice............................$300+shipping

http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk/drake6.jpg

http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk/drake13.jpg

http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk/drake15.jpg

http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk/drake14.jpg

http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk/drake12.jpg

http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk/drake2.jpg

http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk/drake3.jpg

http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk/drake4.jpg

http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk/drake5.jpg

Thanks for looking

Dave N7RK
Dave  N7RK -  Webmaster CADXA http://cadxa.org
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#23 - 75 Meter SSB*

            ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor Collector Extraordinaire preferring Hallicrafters, National
and what ever else looks interesting!

E-Mail: n7rk at dancris.com           Home Page:
http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk