Request for help

H. W. Petersen wy7z at JUNO.COM
Fri Sep 21 19:06:44 EDT 2001

It looks like my winter project will be the restoration of a c1937
Stromberg-Carlson model 145P console radio/phono. It's missing the
phonograph and acoustic labyrinth. I have the Rider pages and some
generic info on the S-C labyrinth to work from and that's about all.
Therefore I'm looking for the following - will pay all reasonable costs
and shipping:

1 - Any additional info, owners manual, ads, tech data, or whatever.

2 -  78 RPM phonograph. At this point I can't offer a make (maybe
Garrard)or model, and can only say that it should be appropriate to a '37
better quality radio/phono.

3 - Acoustic labyrinth or data on it's design/construction so I can make
one. Even a pencil sketch would be a big help.

Thanks for helping,

Pete Petersen