Johnson parts for sale

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Fri Apr 5 12:14:43 EST 2002

I still have the majority of items from the "parted
out" Pacemaker and some of the parts from a "parted
out" Valiant (getting "slim"!).

Also have a repainted cabinet (not repainted by me)
that fits the Pacemaker, Valiant, 500, etc.  It has a
large hole (looks "factory") for a fan on the rear.
However, I can "fill" this in with "cane" metal
painted to match if so desired.  The plate can be
removed by taking loose two screws.  $125 post paid
CONUS (Canada will have to check shipping charges).

Also have crystal hole plugs for the Valiant, Ranger,
etc. (no small knob in place, but have a "stud" for
the knob to mount on)  $15 post paid CONUS, $17 post
paid Canada, Texas residents add 8.25% sales tax.

Also have the HC6/U style antenna relay plugs for the
Valiant, Ranger, and other Johnson transmitters.  $10
post paid CONUS, $12 post paid Canada, Texas residents
add 8.25% sales tax.

Might consider boat anchor trades for the cabinet,
etc.

Glen, K9STH

http://taxes.yahoo.com/