FS: Hallicrafters SX-122 Receivers

Chuck O'Neal coneal at MA.ULTRANET.COM
Tue Apr 9 19:42:59 EDT 2002

I have two of these for sale. Both work the same, with great sensitivity
and stability. Both are dent and corrosion free and look great, almost
as new. One I consider excellent and the other very good due to several
VERY light scratches on the front panel. These scratches do not go to the
metal and likely could be buffed out and are not very noticeable. Other than
that, it is in the same condition as the excellent one that looks close to new.
Pictures are available upon request. $275 for the very good one and $295 for
the excellent one. I will double box these for shipping and buyer pays only
actual shipping cost
73,
Chuck...K1KW