Grounding Articles

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 16 19:17:09 EDT 2002

I have put up two articles concerning lightning
protection and r.f. grounding.  These are a "brief"
summation of the presentation that I do in seminars,
etc. to various groups including civic, professional,
and amateur radio.  This is in response to numerous
requests that I have had for the information.  There
are two sets of diagrams (not the best, but will have
to suffice until I get some more done!).

They are on the site that I have just set up for the
reproduction parts, etc. that I manufacture.  You
don't get any of that unless you "click" on the
appropriate link!

The URL is

http://home.attbi.com/~zcomco/index.html

Glen, K9STH