Fw: GB> What is a Good HB Receiver to Build??

Sandy and Kees Talen windy10605 at JUNO.COM
Wed Apr 17 13:31:30 EDT 2002

There has been some discussion on the HBR reflector recently
about receiver design both HBR type and filter units. Best thing
is to look at the HBR reflector archives. Search on "qth net archives"
I just tried to get the exact URL but the system apparently has a
hairball.

For the other sites just search on "HBR receiver".

73s  Kees K5BCQ

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Freeberg, Scott (STP)" <Scott.Freeberg at guidant.com>
To: "'boatanchors at mailman.qth.net'" <boatanchors at mailman.qth.net>,
         "'BoatAnchors at Tempe'" <boatanchors at listserv.tempe.gov>,
         "'Boatanchors at theporch'" <boatanchors at sco.theporch.com>,
         "'Glowbugs Reflector'" <glowbugs at piobaire.mines.uidaho.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 11:17:09 -0500
Subject: GB> What is a Good HB Receiver to Build??

I have been thinking about building a good (GOOD) cw and AM tube receiver
for a homebrew station.  I found the HBR site this morning and I'll be
spending some time there.  I was wondering if you could recommend a good
performing tube receiver design for consideration or one that you've had
good luck with.  Thanks.
73,  Scott WA9WFA in Saint Paul Minn