FS: ARB Control Box & Beam Filter

J. Forster jfor at QUIK.COM
Sun Apr 21 20:25:08 EDT 2002

Hi all,

I have two items for sale:

1.  Operators Control Box, a unit of model ARB. Type CV-23256. This is in nice
condition with black wrinkle paint in good shape, except for two small scratches
on box. Some chipped paint on knobs. $25 plus shipping from 02139

2.  Loop Filter N.A.F. 68304. This is a band pass or band reject filter that
goes between a radio and headphones. I believe the frequency is about 1KHz, but
don't remember exactly. These make good CW filters for your boatanchors (err..
vintage radios)
$15 plus shipping from 01239.

I can email pics if you are really interested.

Thanks,
John