80X kit radio?

Pirate Wez raindance at BIGFOOT.COM
Wed Apr 24 14:20:02 EDT 2002

 I think I should have made my question more clear. You see, the mods
removed the sliding catacomb. Poof! it's gone! The job is indeed a kit
of some sort as the dial scale is printed in a print shop for this radio
and the approximately 12" of dial pointer travel covers 7.0 ~ 7.5 megs
only. I think this mod was professionally done as the radio works REALLY
WELL ! This left me with the thought of it being a kit based mod.

The shadows on the front of the cabinet show it to have been an 80X. I
have pictures available by email for those who want to look.

Thank you,

Wes