Apache repair/FS/FT

Kevin Thomas kg9il at MC.NET
Thu Apr 25 23:19:38 EDT 2002

Hi all,

I am the proud owner of 4 Apaches. None of them work and I don't have the
time. I think three of them are restorable. One has had a battery sit on it
for a LONG time(before I bought it). If there is anybody near Chicago...or
within a reasonable driving distance.... that has the time.....I would be
willing to GIVE you 2 of them if you restore one of the remaining 2 for me.

If I don't get any takers, these will go up for sale in the next few
days.....We are moving in a few weeks and only working radios are making the
trip!

Kevin
KG9IL