DCS500

Ray Friess rayfri at NETWORLD.COM
Thu Aug 8 21:18:35 EDT 2002

Have a question may some in the group can help with....
There's a widow here in town who has a basement full of equipment that I
will
be helping to dispose of.  It's been there for 11 years, but is in GREAT
shape
with the exception of the expected dust.
     My friend went to take a quick peek tonight and he says he saw a
piece of
equipment that was a DCS 500.  He's not sure whether it's a transmitter
or a
receiver...
     Anyone know anything about it that can fill us in before we go pick
up everything?
     By the way... my friend says there's some Heathkit stuff down
there.  AND
a mint R-100A among other things...
Ray  WA7ITZ