Heliax

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sat Aug 10 22:19:21 EDT 2002

I have several lengths of 7/8" and 1/2" Andrew Heliax
that are excess to my needs.  The 7/8" is 100 feet
long (also have a 50 foot long piece) and the 1/2"
ranges from about 100 feet to about 160 feet lengths.
Most have connectors installed.

This is too heavy and/or too large to ship by UPS or
FedEx.  Therefore, pickup only in Richardson, Texas
(north side of Dallas).

Am looking to trade various lengths for

Collins 75A1
Collins 32V2 or 32V3
Conar 500 receiver
Globe King (various models)
Hallicrafters SR-75
Heath SB-200
Heath DX-100 (not DX-100B, must be in original case)
Johnson Ranger I
Knight "Ocean Hopper"
Knight "Space Spanner"
National HRO (original through 5 series)
National SW-3

Might consider other "boat anchors" in trade.

Also have "project" Yaesu "twins" FRdx400 receiver and
FLdx400 transmitter to trade for above items.

Glen, K9STH

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites