450 MHz repeater to trade for Collins equipment

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Mon Aug 19 18:08:02 EDT 2002

I have a commercial 450 MHz FM repeater with duplexer
and community repeater option to trade.  This is an
Aerotron MPAC, 40 watt continuous output and will tune
down to the amateur 440 MHz band without any problems.
 The repeater has the multiple CTCSS ("private line")
option installed and will also operate as a "standard
squelch" repeater with the "flick of a switch".

The duplexer is a 4 cavity Motorola bandpass / band
reject model.

Presently on 464.650 / 469.650 MHz.  I have owned this
repeater since it was shipped from the factory.  It is
in a 42 inch high indoor rack cabinet.  Until
recently, this has been in commercial service (works
great, in very good physical condition).  Original
cost was well over $6,000.

Will trade for various combinations of Collins
equipment.  Am specifically looking for 75A1, 32V3,
KWS-1.  Might consider other "A" or "S" Line equipment
or other boat anchors.

Due to the weight and size, I would prefer pickup in
Richardson, Texas (home of Collins HQ in the later
years).

Glen, K9STH

=====
Glen, K9STH