Test equipment for sale

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Thu Dec 12 23:11:52 EST 2002

All 3 of our daughters are married and gone and my
wife has let me take over the smallest bedroom for my
test bench (making more room in the garage for amateur
equipment!).  But, I really don't need like 5 audio
generators, 4 power supplies, 4 oscilloscopes, etc.,
these days. So, I have put some of my extra test
equipment for sale on http://home.attbi.com/~zcomco
3rd link from the bottom.

No, I am not getting rid of any of the service
monitors, at least not yet!

Wattmeter, audio oscillators, oscilloscopes, and a 12
volt power supply.

Glen, K9STH

=====
Glen, K9STH