FS: Test Eqpt - scopes, etc.

Al Parker anchor at EC.RR.COM
Thu Dec 19 19:16:08 EST 2002

all items are working, unless noted.  See link below for more info:
1.  Tektronix 453 50mc dual trace scope  $75
     I will sell either item #1 or item #2, not both, I still need one.
     buy this one with item #4, the non-working one, for $115 and I will
include an original manual.
2.  Tektronix T932A 35mhz dual trace scope  $95
     I will sell either item #1 or item #2, not both, I still need one.
3.  G-W model GAG-808A, 10hz - 1mhz signal generator  $35
4.  Tek 453 50mc dual trace scope  $40 (not working)
    buy this one with item #1, the working 453, for $115 and I will include
an original manual.
5.  Heathkit model O-8 5" scope  $25
6.  SG-12/U Signal Generator, 20-108mc AM/FM   $35
7.  Freed mod. 1620 megohmeter    $50
8.  Bird 50w, 50 ohm, Dummy Load    $20
all prices do not include shipping from 28560

see:
http://www.thecompendium.net/radio/testeqpt.htm
for pix and info on all of these, email direct with any more questions

73,
Al, W8UT
New Bern, NC  28560
BoatAnchors appreciated here