Heath HG-10 Dial Drums

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sat Dec 28 15:53:20 EST 2002

I haven't received the dial to use as the model for
the artwork for the new overlays and new dials for the
HG-10.  Therefore, I'll make the same offer that I
made before:

If someone will loan me a dial drum from the HG-10 to
use as the model, I will furnish them with a new drum
and return the old one as well.  The drum that I use
doesn't have to be "mint".  All I need is to be able
to scan each scale and then use that as a basis for a
new computer generated version.  The drum can be
cracked, have pieces missing (so long as the scales
are relatively intact), etc.

I already have the artwork done and overlays and
complete drums available for the Apache, Mohawk,
Cheyenne, and Comanche.  Those are listed on one of my
websites, http://home.attbi.com/~zcomco if anyone is
interested in them.

Glen, K9STH

=====