FRR-59 formerly know as SRR-50

John Kolb jlkolb at CTS.COM
Sun Feb 3 22:41:26 EST 2002

On Fri, 1 Feb 2002, Tom Clarke wrote:

> Fellas,
>
> Sorry about the confusion on the nomenclature for the Receiver.  The owner
> of the radio was not sure of the name and this was close!  It is indeed an
> FRR-59 and looks complete with cables still attached.

The receiver consists of two drawers in a cabinet. Best moved by
pulling out one of the drawers, unplugging the cables, and seperating
into two pieces.

> I don't know if the owner has a manual with it, but if he does I intend to
> copy it before sending it along with the Rx.

Have fun - it's about an inch thick with a number of fold-out pages  :)

My wife was sure happe with I got rid of the pair of FRR-59's
I used to have  :)

John