Yaesu FRdx400 and FLdx400 units

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Thu Feb 14 21:25:57 EST 2002

I just acquired in a "trade" deal an FRdx400 receiver
and an FLdx400 transmitter.  The transmitter appears
to be complete except for the knobs.  The receiver is
complete physically (including the knobs), but there
are several disconnected wires under the chassis.
Also, one of the coils in the 2 meter converter is
broken.

These are definitely tube type units.

I am looking for at least schematics on these.  W7FG
has the operating manual, but nothing else.  Since I
repair boat anchors for others, I have no "qualms"
about working on these.  But, I do need the
schematics.

Any suggestions?

Glen, K9STH

http://mail.yahoo.com