Johnson "long bolts"

David Harmon k6xyz at ATTBI.COM
Tue Feb 19 20:40:10 EST 2002

Glen...I believe the bolts are called 'cabinet tie bolts' used in some
furniture,
come in different lengths and may be avail at Home Depot & the like.

        Dave K6XYZ

-----Original Message-----
From: Boat Anchor Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV] On Behalf Of Glen Zook
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 5:09 PM
To: BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Johnson "long bolts"

A couple people have asked me about the "long bolts"
used in a lot of the Johnson transmitters.  Before I
go looking for a supplier, does anyone know of a
supplier that is readily available to everyone.  If
so, then I will be glad to refer the requests to that
supplier.  If there isn't one, then I'll go looking!

Glen, K9STH

http://sports.yahoo.com