Alternatives to silkscreen

Joe & Judy Christian k5hmd at ATT.NET
Mon Feb 25 21:22:35 EST 2002

I'm about ready to begin work on the panels of my Globe King project.
Silkscreen looks good but its a real pain for a single panel. Dry transfer
is hard to use and will scrape off unless "fixed." What other alternatives
are out there? Can the vinyl sign people make lettering that is small
enough and if so can they read artwork in bitmap (bmp) format?

Thanks,
Joe
K5HMD