Free Thermal fax paper

WSHU ENGINEERING paull at WSHU.ORG
Thu Jan 3 11:12:39 EST 2002

I have a box of five 98 ft. rolls of thermal fax paper and no longer have
the fax machine. If anyone could use them possibly for weather fax or other
ham use they will go free to the first reply, you only pay UPS shipping on 5
lbs. from 06432, which will probably be $3 to $6 to most lower 48 locations.

Like most BA enthusiasts, I hate to throw something obsolete away.

Paul A. Litwinovich
Chief Engineer/ Webmaster
WSHU AM&FM, WSUF-FM
N1MUC