Pilot Lamp Assembly needed

Ragnar Otterstad otterstad at ENTER.VG
Sun Jan 20 07:10:27 EST 2002

I'm looking for a red and a green pilot lamp assembly. These were used in
the Globe King 500B power supply. It is a Dialco 25-18-15-431. I've posted
a catalog page showing the assembly at the following link:

http://judy-shr.home.att.net/images/Pilot_Lamp.JPG

I thought that I had found some at T & M Electronics but they turned out to
be the smaller variety (similar to P/N 10-18-14-431).

Take a look at SOLICO´s web page. They make all sorts of indicator lights,
based in Hartford, CT

73

Rag Otterstad    LA5HE also JW5HE OZ8RO
located in Telemark - home of skiing.

My antenna "farm" can be found on HTTP://no.photos.yahoo.com/la5he when you
click on  Radio.

Take a look at: http://WWW.visitTelemark.com

or  http://www.visitnorway.com