virus

Jim Bowman jimbowman at SEANET.COM
Thu Jan 24 21:06:45 EST 2002

I got two copies of a message with the subject "in the language dialog"
from a Lucien Martin  at martin.h.lucien at wanadoo.fr

My Norton Anti-virus caught a worm in it, the W32.magistr.39921 at mm
virus, and corrected it.

I don't know who the sender is, but since I got two copies, and I
thought maybe others on the Glowbugs List and the Boatanchors lists may
have gotten the same messages, as I usually get duplicate messages being
subscribed to both lists.

If not, sorry for the bandwidth, but better safe than sorry.

73 all around,

Jim W7HPK