Morrow AC Supplies

Freeberg, Scott (STP) Scott.Freeberg at GUIDANT.COM
Fri Jan 25 17:34:11 EST 2002

I have the Morrow MBR-5 and MB560 twins and  I am looking for the Morrow AC
power supply.  I understand there were two different ones including one that
drives both the transmitter and receiver and a wedge shaped one which powers
the receiver only.  I've seen the wedge once and never seen the other.  Does
anyone on the lists have the Morrow AC supply that can tell me about it or
show me a photo, or has one to sell? I'd like to find a wedge supply also.
Thanks,

73,  Scott WA9WFA