Breting 14 Info

Gary Carter gcarter01 at TRIAD.RR.COM
Mon Jan 28 19:11:17 EST 2002

                Hello All!

        Were there ever any advertisements published by the Breting company for
the Breting 14 communications receiver? I haven't found any so far in
issues of QST, save for a price listing from Henry Radio Sales starting
in November of 1936.  I'd like to track down an advertisement of some
sort, if any exist. I'd also like to find an original or copy of the
owner's manual as well.

                73,

        Gary Carter - WA4IAM