R390/URR

john w. king jbkking at BELLSOUTH.NET
Tue Jan 29 18:44:22 EST 2002

I have a Collins R390/URR and need a pin out diagram to hook up the power
cord.

I do not have the female power connector for the power cord, ANY OUT
THERE????

Also there is an empty socket (tube socket???) on the top left side behind
the line out switch. The socket is between the carrier level pot and the two
bathtub type caps standing up behind the line level pot. The socket has a R
and a number beside, but no tube or VT number stamped on the chassis. What
goes in this empty nine pin tube socket??? All the other "tube Sockets" have
tubes and shields in and on them. I could use a  pictorial that identifies
the tubes and other parts on the top side.

I plan to get a manual in the near future, but need enough identifying info
to hook it up and give it a smoke test until I can get a manual.

Any information you can email me will be greatly appreciated. I will
download it and print it. Thanks and 73, John, K5PGW