FS mic connectors

collin collier n4tua at JUNO.COM
Thu Jan 31 18:48:34 EST 2002

Hello Friends,
I have some mic connectors like on the Heathkit, Johnson, ect. Two pin
Amphenol, brand NEW. Will trade for single conductor mic connectors or
sell for $4 each plus some shipping. Would prefer to trade.

Also have some female type two conductor connectors with the same shell
as the male connectors but they have the female insert. Will also trade
these for the single conductor connectors or sell for $4 each plus some
shipping. Thank you.

<73>, Collin / N4TUA
:~)     "my favorite radios glow in the dark"