FS: Heath HW-12 75m SSB xcvr

Al Parker anchor at EC.RR.COM
Wed Jul 31 11:49:46 EDT 2002

Hi all,
This unit isn't pretty, but it works.  It is not dinged or scratched badly,
but it has an extra control mounted near the meter, and a hole in the panel
for viewing an inside mounted RF indicator lamp.  I have made contacts using
it with the AC supply, and the fellow I got it from had just previously used
it on the DC supply, when mounted in a pickup truck.  It has a speaker
mounted inside the cabinet top, and includes Heath mobile mike, the mobile
mount, an external, amplified, speaker, plus an original manual for HW-12A,
I'm not sure if this unit is an "A" or not.
HW-12  & all accessories noted, $70
HW-12 + access. + DC supply, $85
HW-12, access., DC and AC supply, $115
all plus shipping, or can deliver to Shelby.
73,
Al, W8UT
New Bern, NC
BoatAnchors appreciated here